Morning Safari Timings –
During Summer: 5:30 am to 10:30 am (resort to resort)
During Winter: 6:00 am to 11:00 am (resort to resort)
Evening Safari Timings–
During Summer: 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm (resort to resort)
During Winter: 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm (resort to resort)
Number of vehicles permitted–
From Turia Gate: 35 each during Morning and Evening
From Khursapar Gate: 19 each during Morning and Evening
From Sillari Gate: 40 each during Morning and Evening
With a view to provide necessary livelihood to local population, most resorts have decided to keep only 2 Gypsys of their own. Additional gypsys are called from the village. Each Gypsy is allowed to carry 6 adults but we recommend that ideally only 4 persons are comfortable in a gypsy.
- First choice for most guests is the ‘TURIA GATE’ because this is just 2 km from ‘Tathastu’. It is advisable to book your forest entry as early as possible because the limited entries are quickly taken.
Direct booking from TURIA Gate can be done via this link:
- The ‘KHURSAPAR GATE’ is approximately 10 km from ‘Tathastu’. It is located on the Maharasthra side of the Reserve.
Direct booking from KHURSAPAR Gate can be done via this link:
- The second choice is the ‘SILLARI GATE’ on the Maharashtra side of Pench National Park. This is approx. 40 km from ‘Tathastu’ but is as promising regarding sightings as MP side. Extra travelling time of 45 minutes each way is the only issue for some…. While for some others it is actually additional fun.
Direct booking from SILLARI Gate can be done via this link:
- The third option is the ‘RUKKHAD AREA’ which is approx. 32 km from ‘Tathastu’. This is a comparatively new area but extremely beautiful and exciting. Advance booking is not required as spot bookings are normally easily available from Rukkhad Gate.
We provide Assistance with the safari bookings on request
In case you want us to book your forest entry, we need the following information.
- Name, Age, Gender and ID details (Driving Lincense, Pan Card etc) of all the members.
- Advance against booking: 100%
|Zones||Distance From Tathastu||Charges|
|Turia Main Gate||2 Kms||INR 4000/-|
|Rukhad Wildlife Sanctuary||35 Kms||INR 5000/-|
|Sillari Gate||40 Kms||INR 5500/-|
|Wolf Sanctuary – Khawasa (Night or Day)||10 Kms||INR 4000/-|
|Khursapar Wildlife Sanctuary||10 Kms||INR 4500/-|
|Kohka Dam or Village Sightseeing||5 Kms||INR 1000/-|
|Night Patrolling in Buffer Area||25 Km Drive Inside the Buffer Zone||INR 2500/-|
* Please Note :- The above mentioned rates are applicable for Indian nationals only. For foreign nationals, please add INR 2000/- for each of the categories
Important to Note
- The forest officials are extremely strict in checking details submitted for entry ticket
- Every member must carry the original ID with them to enter the park
- No additions or changes are permitted in the names entered in booking ticket
- It can become extremely cold during park rounds so carry adequate woolen clothing during the winters
- ‘Tathastu’ provides drinking water, snacks, beverages etc. for park rounds
- You may like to carry your camera, binoculars, bird identification book etc